“Bin location displayed as a different color on the AVL map,allows a front desk operator to handle 90 percent of [telephone] inquiries regarding missed trash pickups right then and there.”
CompassCom provides a Mobile Resource Management Platform that leverages the best technology in telematics integrated with the Esri ArcGIS platform empowering our clients to make informed decisions to improve efficiency, safety, and accountability. We are a dedicated group of professionals who have been in the forefront of vehicle, individual, and high value asset tracking industry since 1994. CompassCom provides products and services internationally with our products offered in multiple languages.
Customer Success Stories
Reading through our customer success stories allows you to learn how real-life CompassCom customers are enhancing their fleet operations by improving customer service, enhancing safety, efficiency and accountability while also reducing costs and vehicle downtime.
- SAGINAW COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION
- WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- FLORIDA KEYS MOSQUITO
CompassWorks is your complete hosted MRM solution. Users login anywhere with secure web access to CompassTrac and CompassReports apps configured to meet your workflow requirements. CompassWorks designed to be completely scalable for any fleet, regardless of size or industry. Configured with your GIS and online base maps
empowering supervisors, field managers and owners the ability to track their vehicles, handsets and high value assets.
CompassTrac 7 is coming!!
Be on the lookout for exciting release details in the coming weeks!
February 2-4, 2017
Clients & Testimonials
- Andrew Wilson, Asset Management Coordinator for Brandon Operations
- Scott Bowman, City of Fort Collins
- Doug Ninas, City of Gillette GIS Manager
- Chad Quinn, GIS Coordinator, City of O’Fallon
- Glen Kennedy, Division Manager in Public Works, South Jordan
- Anne Hansen, Public Works Operations Manager, South Jordan
- Jason Fernandez, Wyoming DOT, TMC Engineer
- Melissa Homrich, Human Resources & Safety Coordinator, Newaygo County Road Commission
- Josh Clemente, Florida Keys Mosquito
- Mike Ferderer, City of Racine MIS Department