Manage your people, vehicles, mobile devices, and other high-valued assets from anywhere on any device, with secure web access to apps and maps configured to meet your workflow. CompassWorks hosted service increases business agility, lowers startup costs, and reduces reliance on internal IT resources. Managed, Private or Hybrid cloud options available.
CompassWorks is a SaaS solution that reduces costs, increases security and enhances the availability of real-time vehicle, handset and high value assets data for the user. Our flexible SaaS solution is user configurable to meet your enterprise requirements. Use your ArcGIS secure content within CompassWorks to support workflows for individual users and multiple departments.
Important for organizations that need a dedicated and private cloud ensuring security and control, CompassWorks is the best solution to support your enterprise requirements. With our SaaS Fleet Tracking and Management Platform, organizations can configure solutions to utilize their ArcGIS data to support workflows for individual users and multiple departments to enhance command and control.
- Lower startup cost
- Eliminates the dependency on internal IT department staff resources
- Increases command and control
- Monitors employee and contractor performance
- Dispatching of vehicles to the job and/or incidents based on their true location and status
- Increases driver safety
- Reduces response times
- Meet sustainability goals for green and efficient fleet
- Utilizes current investment in ArcGIS data
- CompassWorks Viewer supports desktop, latptop, tablets, and smartphones
- In-vehicle and handhelds mobileradio, LMR, LTE (Motorola®).
- GPS tracking to enhance workflows by integrating disparate IoT devices into one telematics solution...
- Snowplows - spreader material, temperature sensors, public facing viewer
- Sweepers - service lights, speed, activity
- Waste Management - arm up/down, camera, Onboard Diagnostics (OBD)
- Mosquito Sprayers - public facing viewers, Esri workflows
- Mowers - activity, Work Order Management and Maintenance systems
- Airports - collision avoidance, ADSB, asset management
- Parks & Recreation - Safety, asset management, field mobility, Work Order Management systems
- Intakes data from most any GNSS enabled devices. (BYOD).
- Asset polling frequency can be set to your requirements from a few seconds to minutes.
- Data is stored in an industry-standard database with open access to the administrator to support document retention plans.
- Supports commercial wireless carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.).
- Satellite communications (Iridium).
- Supports two-way messaging transmission: mobile-to-mobile and mobile-to-dispatch.