Broadband technology can support GPS transfer by providing reliable and rapid data transfer capabilities with advanced asset information.
- CompassCom tracking system uses GPS technology in real-time to locate assets over a broadband cellular network.
- Enables fleet managers to track the movement of their vehicles and optimize their routes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Broadband technology can support the transfer of other data related to GPS such as OBD, Snow Materials, Pictures and video.
- Enables users to access and share location-based information over the internet, which can be useful in various applications such as job location, emergency response.
- Support for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and International Providers