Motorola APX radios are digital two-way radio systems that provide reliable and secure voice communication for public safety agencies.
For the past decade, as a Motorola Solutions Partner, CompassCom is certified to integrate with the Motorola IMW Platform, supporting customers with tracking their P25 ASTRO radios in both trunking and conventional solutions.
- CompassTrac ingests Motorola APX radios GPS location data for: P25 conventional radios; P25 trunked radios.
- CompassTrac GPS system allows dispatchers to monitor the location of P25 radios and track the movement of personnel or assets in the field.
- CompassTrac provides additional features such as emergency alerts, geo-fencing, breadcrumbing, polling and incident replay.
- CompassTrac provides valuable situational awareness for public safety agencies and other organizations, reduce response times for emergencies, coordinate resources, and improve operational efficiency.
MOTOTRBO radios support GPS tracking allowing the location of the radio to be tracked in real-time and support historical incident replay.
For the past decade, as a Motorola Solutions Partner, CompassCom is certified to integrate with the Motorola MOTOTRBO radio tracking solution.
- CompassTrac provides additional features such as geo-fencing and emergency alerts, which can enhance the tracking capabilities of the system.
- Geo-fencing allows dispatchers to create virtual boundaries around specific areas and receive alerts when a MOTOTRBO radio enters or exits the boundary.
- CompassTrac tracks emergency alerts when triggered by an individual, allowing dispatchers to quickly locate and assist the affected personnel.
- CompassCom MOTOTRBO GPS tracking system provides valuable situational awareness for organizations, reducing response time.
- Leveraging GPS technology, organizations can enhance the safety and security of their personnel and assets in the field.