Cityworks / Azteca clients using Cityworks Server AMS 2011 Map® or later now have access to CompassCom’s best-in-class MRM solution using an easy to install plug-in developed by Cityworks.
Now you can use the single Esri-based display from Cityworks to:
- Easily access integrated real-time mobile asset location and status
- Have a common operational picture to manage work flow to utilize your community’s Esri-based GIS data to make informed decisions
- Reduce the number of applications that have to be installed
- Manage your field workforce
- Ensure the best possible service for your community’s citizens
- Monitor real-time status along with fast historical data in reports
- Pull up incident reports, track your costs, monitor your personnel usage of the vehicles with CompassReports®.
Using the plug-in, instead of having to log off of Cityworks and go to another application in order to monitor fleets for public works, emergency response or utility vehicles. Cityworks users will be able to check on real-time status easily and seamlessly directly within their current viewer.
- Fuel usage
- How much time were vehicles idling (for both fuel and emissions monitoring)
- Verify compliance with DERA and other federal air pollutant standards
- What stops were made, when, for how long?
- Ensure personnel efficiency and good route management
- Materials usage such as chemicals used by street sweepers
- Current locations of all municipal vehicles tied to the MRM platform
- Where they are now
- Where they have been
- Where they are going
- Safety of personnel – be aware of problems and send response to the exact location, quickly
- If a municipal asset leaves its “geofence” – either through mistake or theft – know immediately with an alarm